In 885 he founded a Benedictine monastery which later bore his name.
The library and archives were all burned.There are also a very slot machine freispielen large number of items which are registered as historical objects in résultat du keno d aujourd hui 13h various locations.Originally these buildings were the horaire casino villeurbanne former Convent of the Visitation, built in 1682.Auvergne province called, haute-Auvergne and is only 20 km (12 mi) away from the heart of the Auvergne Volcano Park.Georges Monnet (1898-1980 agronomist, politician Elie Calvet (1904-1929 Comedian, 1st Prize in Comedy from the Conservatory, died on stage receiving his award, nephew of the famous singer Rosa Emma Calvé (1858-1942) Bernard Tricot (1920-2000 Secretary-General of the Élysée from 1967 to 1969, one of the.It houses administrative services, treasury, caba, Mortgages, Cadastre etc.Before the French Revolution Aurillac had a Présidial and carried the title of capital of the Haute-Auvergne.It is 558 km (347 mi) south.Le Barra near the avenue Aristide Briand, also called the Ancienne route de Vic or the old N120.Antoine Delzons (1743-1816 MP Louis Furcy Grognier (1774-1837 Director of the Veterinary school of Lyon Jean-Baptiste Carrier (1756-1794 bloodthirsty republican revolutionary Édouard Jean-Baptiste Milhaud (1766-1833 cousin of Carrier, revolutionary, Commissioner of the Army, General of the Army of the Republic and the Empire, also known.(in French) Civil heritage edit Some of the most interesting sites are: The Chateau of Saint-Etienne (9th century) which overlooks the city.
There is also the Cantalienne Club.
La Sablère on the RN122 is a set of dwellings mostly from the 1980s.Girls Team 1 plays at the highest regional level.La distance de Aurillac latitude :.91667, longitude :.45 jusqu'à La Mecque est.Its training centre allows it to have 3 youth teams playing in the national championships (14 years, 16 years, and 18 years - the highest level for these categories).It was in this monastery that Gerbert, the first French pope under the name of Sylvester II, studied.20 The Abbey has several items that are registered as historical objects: The Organ (1760) 21 The Instrumental part of the Organ (1760) 22 A Reliquary of Saint Blaise (17th century) 23 A Reliquary of Saint Benoît (17th century) 24 A Reliquary of Saint Odon.Today the Pierre-Mendès-France Cultural Centre occupies the premises including the Museum of Art and Archaeology, the County Conservatory of Music and Dance, the youth service activities of the town of Aurillac, and a crèche for children.